Blogwave is a free blog theme for WordPress with four different color schemes: blue, green, red, orange. The colors are easily switchable through a built-in theme options page, you can take a look at the various screenshots to the right.
Below is a table of the latest releases of the Blogwave theme with links to view the live demo and download.
|Version 1.0||Demo||Blogwave (58.8 KiB, 16,000 hits)|
This theme has a number of useful features that make running your WordPress blog easier.
- Widget Ready – This theme has a widget-ready sidebar and 404 template, for ultimate control over what shows up there.
- WP125 Integration – It works great with the WP125 plugin. Install and place the widget in your sidebar for easy 125×125 ad management.
- WP-PageNavi Integration – Styles are built-in for WP-PageNavi for seamless integration once you install the plugin.
- Theme Options – Contains a simple dropdown box to change the color scheme, plus a checkbox to remove the CustomTheme.com links in the footer.
- WordPress 2.9 Compatible – This theme is tested and working in WordPress 2.9. It probably won’t work in anything below 2.7
- GPL Licensed – The Blogwave theme is licensed under the GPL, so you are free to do whatever you want with it.
- Works in IE6 – Yup, that’s right. And without any conditional hacks either.
Learn how to use this free WordPress theme through the following free Blogwave tutorials.
- Theme Options – Learn about Blogwave’s theme options page, including the color options and footer link removal setting.
- Optional Plugins – Learn about the optional plugins Blogwave supports, including WP125 and WP-PageNavi.
Found a bug? Have any suggestions on new color schemes, features, or anything else? Feel free to leave a comment on the release post or drop us a line on the contact page.