A number of people ask us what is involved in our development process, so we thought we would create a page which outlines what exactly happens from a client’s perspective.
- You contact us with details on how you would like your custom theme to look and function.
- After we fine tune the details, we agree on a price.
- Half the payment is sent upfront before work begins. Payments can be made through PayPal.
- Once the payment is made, the design portion will begin. It typically takes about a week to see a design mockup.
- Unless there are any requested revisions or changes, we will begin coding the design into a functional WordPress theme
- Once the theme is coded, it is thoroughly tested in multiple browsers and W3C validated.
- After the theme is completed and you’re completely satisfied, the second half of the payment is sent to us.
- We send the theme to you. If needed, we can also install WordPress and configure the theme on your web host.
- If there are any technical issues with the theme, we can fix them at no additional charge either on your live blog or we can send you altered files.
Have any other questions or want to order a custom WordPress theme? Don’t hesitate to contact us!